We have just tagged and uploaded to the Yum repositories Quattor 13.12. Special changes include:
- Pre-deployment hooks receive now the list of components scheduled for execution.
ncm-metaconfignow can generate Java properties files. Use the
propertiesmodule for that.
Improvements to the automatic installer
- The kickstart generator now supports the enable_service option.
Miscellaneous bug fixes
All packages ship now their man pages under
/usr/share/man, which is
part of the standard MANPATH.
This fixes issues with users not finding the correct man pages.
No more spurious lock errors on EL5
Hooks in ncm-ncd
Pre and post-deployment hooks in ncm-ncd work now.
Fixes in configuration modules
- The package manager now runs when the repository definitions change.
- Minor fixes in ncm-openldap and ncm-ofed
- We have fixed some perl warnings in ncm-named.
Out of this release
Solaris support is improving! We have received a
for handling packages with Solaris IPS. We are also merging an
submodule for SPMA.